Offshore and Ocean Delivery Rates
International & around Australia
We offer per day or per mile contracts. Our rates for yacht & power delivery services are negotiable and no GST applies to our services.
The cost of vessel delivery depends on many variables such as
- The size of the vessel and it's condition
- The length and challenges of the trip
- The technological and mechanical complexity, or lack thereof, of the vessel
- The number of crew required
- The amount of pre- and post-delivery management required
- Pre-trip survey, slipping if required for repairs or installation of equipment, anti-fouling etc
Per-Mile Yacht Delivery Rates
Contracts for cruiser or yacht delivery on a per-mile basis is by negotiation as are daily rates. A major factor effecting per-mile rates for delivery is the journey itself, to use the Panama Canal as an example, transit allocations may vary by days.
Typical industry rates for local coastal deliveries runs from around $350 a day for a skipper, and $150 a day for crew, alternatively the per mile rate is about $3.50 per nautical mile. Obviously this will increase as higher qualifications are required.
Contact Us for More Information
Whether you need yacht delivery or boat delivery services for local destinations in Australia, interstate or international, please contact us for information, advice and competitive yacht delivery rates.